12. Popcorn- Whether you're grabbing a single serving of popcorn or a collectible bucket. Disney Popcorn is a great snack while visiting the parks.
11. LeFou's Brew- An icy treat that is very enjoyable on a hot day, located at Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland, consists of Frozen Apple Juice with a hint of Toasted Marshmallow and topped with All-Natural Passion Fruit-Mango Foam. Add on a collectible cup for a great souvenir to take home.
Photo Credit: Disneyparksblog.com
10. Mickey Rice Crispy Treat- Found in any of the bakeries around the park make sure you grab a Mickey Head Rice Crispy Treat for a sweet snack!
9. Cupcake- Cupcake decorations change with the season, but no matter what time during the year you are visiting Disney cupcakes should not be missed.
8. Candy Apple- This sweet treat comes in a variety of designs throughout the year and will always delight. Ask for them to cut for easy eating while in the park or to share with a friend.
7. Gaston's Cinnamon Roll- A cinnamon roll with Maple-flavored frosting? Say no more! Find this treat at Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland.
6. Sugar Free Butter Pecan Ice Cream- This treat found at the end of Main Street in the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is great for someone with hyperglycemia. Yum!
5. Mini-Kitchen Sink- Also found at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at the end of Main Street or at the Plaza Restaurant is a mini version of the famous desert,"The Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream. It's a great dish to share with the family or enjoy alone.
4. Starbucks Coffee- Whether you have a Starbucks to start your day, an afternoon pick me up, or evening treat in order to stay in the park for a late night you can't go wrong with a Starbucks coffee. My favorite is a frappuccino on a hot day.
3. Mickey Pretzel- Anything Mickey shaped is always a great treat. It's a no mess treat great to share with a little one.
2. Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich- Perfect on a hot afternoon. I always enjoy one while waiting on the parade. Just make sure to eat it fast!
1. Dole Whip- One of the most popular treats in Magic Kingdom. Enjoy the refreshing taste of pineapple soft serve by itself or in a float. If you haven't had one yet make sure you get one the next time you visit Magic Kingdom.
Let us know your favorite treat to indulge in while visiting Magic Kingdom!